Season 3 Episode 1 – Valar Dohaeris
Game of Thrones season 3 episode 1 watch online
Watch online game of thrones season 3 episode 1 with english subtitles in hbo go. You can also check video link below:
Game of Thrones season 3 episode 1 – description
Valar Dohaeris-the first episode of the third season of “game of thrones”. It premiered on HBO on March 31, 2013 in the United States.
Sam runs through the white wilderness. She attacked a busy dead man, but his brothers from The night’s Watch save his life. Unfortunately, during the attack of the White Walkers Sam failed to send ravens with a warning. Now the fate of the Kingdom depends on the Guards and on whether they will be able to convey the news of the mortal danger behind the Wall.
Meanwhile, Jon snow, as a prisoner of the Wild, infiltrates their camp, which gathered free Men and giants. He is taken to the tent of mance Ryder, the king beyond the wall. Raised on the South side of the Wall, John salutes the man he thinks is the ruler of the Free men. He makes a double mistake-the man he mistook for the king behind the wall is Tormund the giant’s killer, and free men bow down to no man. Then gafie Jon talking with this Mance Ryder, trying to convince him to accept him in their ranks. Mance is wondering what drives John. He doesn’t believe he wants freedom. In the end, is being persuaded that John felt disappointed with the tolerance for the Night’s Watch Craster’s keep and his contacts with Others.
Podrick Payne interrupts Bronn’s amusement at the public house while his master talks to his sister. Cersei wants to know what Tyrion is telling Tywin about her. The conversation ends just at the moment when the pod Bronn comes again to protect Tyrion. Leaves, however, that after the battle of Blackwater became bronnem cheese, and this will translate into higher earnings.
Left alive from the battle of Davos, he remains on a lonely rock in the middle of the sea. His hope comes in the ship, which sees a shipwrecked. However, when there is a boat, her crew is interested on whose side it is Necessary to be at war. The onion knight, though not without hesitation, remains loyal to the only true king-Stannis. This is a good choice, because the ship belongs to a friend of Davos, the notorious pirate Salladhor Saan. In the captain’s cabin Davos remembers his son who died in the battle and learns about new orders on the dragon rock. According to Salladhor that defeated Stannis gave power red Svedenia. Davos wants Saan to take him to Dragon Rock so he can kill Melisandra.
The young king of the North Robb stark, along with the dawn reaches the abandoned Harrenhal, where he finds traces of the massacre of his people. Ensign Robb’s lords Bolton and Karstark is mad at Kathleen stark because she freed Jamie Lannister. Robb told them to put the mother in jail and he, along with his beautiful young wife, helps the only survivor of the massacre-a man by the name of Kibern.
In the capital, Tyrion visits his father, throwing him that his services in defending King’s Landing were not appreciated. Requesting confirmation of his rights to Casterly Rock. Tywin announces that Tyrion will be rewarded with this position, wife and possessions, but she will never receive the ancestral abode. He also threatens to hang another prostitute he finds in his bedroom.
Sansa and her maid Shea are watching the ships in port. Caught them there Lord Baelish, who provides Sansa about his friendship, promises to help in the escape. At the same time, one of the prostitutes employed in the arrived Littlefinger – Rose, warns She about Peter.
Daenerys goes to Astapor, and more and more-dragons soar above the ship. Jorah persuades her to buy an army of the Unsullied.
Davos arrives at Dragonstone to the Rock and meets with king Stannis. The king is accompanied by the red priestess Melisandre. Davos opposed to Smoking the people the king and his priestess. It’s claimed to the captain that if he didn’t mind taking her to the battle of Blackwater, Stannis won, this clash. Davos tries to kill her, but to no avail. Eventually, he lands in a dungeon.
In king’s Landing, lady Margaery stops the Royal motorcade at the flea end to meet the biedotą and the orphans whose fathers died in a recent battle. During dinner, Cersei criticizes Margaery for such carelessness, but Joff tries to impress the bride.
Daenerys is flocking to Astapor. Krasis, the owner of the unsullied tells the story of brutal training that they are subjected to. The conversation is translated by a young slave Missandei, who seeks to silence the pride of her master. After meeting the slave trader, Daenerys wonders what she should do. While walking through the market, the young Queen becomes a victim of an attempt, her stranger comes to the rescue, who turns out to be barristan Selmy cheese.
My impressions after watching?
The best scene of this episode is to stay Daenerys in Astraporze, a conversation between her and the slave trader, just as it imagined in the book, regretting only the lack of a Strong Belwas.
Acting at a high level, to be honest even Joffrey didn’t seem to be as annoying as usual. Also noteworthy is the scene with the hunting dragons, the hbo team stood at the height of the job in this respect. I think the scene behind a wall not doing, they are… colorless. Despite all look forward to the next series, which will be better and better.
For the vast +:
- giants! I was interested in how they were made and they came out well.
- Daenerys, dragons, and Astapor. As for the dragons, I looked at them in these trailers, but in the episode they made a huge impression. Very cool shown Astapor, I also imagined it. The conversation with the merchant is also almost out of my head. They also well able to show Barristan, they never had to push this Arstan.
- Tormund Killer Giant and Ygritte 😉
- Spirit to rescue Itself (but I hope, that in subsequent series will kill Another)
- Cersei’s conversation with Tyrion (despite the fact that insomnia was brilliant)
- Tywin’s conversation with Tyrion, that’s how I imagined reading the book, by far, the biggest plus of the entire plot
- no bald spots (I remember it once showed, but since I Got it, did little)
- to my surprise, I need to add to Margaery’s plus and simple-minded. I thought they could do it, but they did it… as far as possible, indeed. Honestly, I even like Margaery. Dunken Dahl is right, Mina Joffrey, when she saw her, she was incredible!
- Davos, Melisandre and Stannis (not really bad came out, with the filling with a knife)
- Robb in Harrenhal. It’s great that they finally got them, but I didn’t need talisa and her ” hands that heal”
- Cybern’s in Harrenhal, I don’t know why he was pushed there, but I have to introduce him somehow.
- MANCE raider, as long as he’s not angry or warm. Overall I like it but I need to see more than her plot to love this hero
- a completely pointless conversation Shae with Ros